Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today

Today i guess was not a good day for me at all! It all stated off that i got told i cant get my graduation servise done on the 16th because i had to test out so i said i would change it and i got told that what more important graduating or the servise! Than i took my 250 i found out i got an 80% on it i thought i did worse than that so i was doing pretty good! Than i did a mani on a girl. Than i got told i had to do a spa pedi at 1:30 when i said i needed manis but no! So really mad at this time but the lady i got is getting married saturday and invited me to come to the wedding thought that was cool! So the day got a little better than came home and started looking for horses! I found the horse i did have and the lady is trying to sell him for 4oo dollers more than what i had him and she is now saying he is papered and is not lame ah i am so mad! than i found 3 more horse i like a lot! just have to go look at them and get emails back from the people! My day was ok other than there was almost a knock out today at school cuz some stupid girl! Just have to move on and keep my head held high!

No comments:

Post a Comment