Thursday, June 10, 2010

School

Well today is Thursday and i almost got clocked out of school this morning for 3 days for talking on my phone with my mom! Wow i hate this place. I will have 3 Mani's left to do after tomorrow! I also have 7 fills and 7 repairs and one set of nails to do by next Thursday and Wednesday does not count. My life right now is falling down around me! I cant take this place any more! Almost walked out yesterday and i wont take my state test in Wyoming tell the 12th of July but all of July is all my queen stuff so i really have no time! Looking for a horse and planing a wedding and trying to find a job and trying to lose weight is not working other than the whole weight thing because i really don't eat right now which is not good! Getting some queen pictures done this weekend and i did a really cool set of nails this morning there are camo with lime green rhinestones and they look amazing! love it. well back to my job of sitting here doing nothing! What fun not! Want to be outside riding horses! Have fun peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment